Saturday 14 May 2011

Inspired by Mojo Monday

Can you believe it's Saturday? It seems like I've been making this card all week for the Mojo Monday challenge #190. Still, it's finally made and I'm just about happy with it. Click on the link to see other Mojo Monday creations.

I used the set Ornate Flowers (Friends Never Fade in the USA) as I thought the image went well with the flowers in the Springtime Vintage patterned paper. The base card is Baja Breeze and I put a layer of Naturals Ivory card that had been run through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on top.

The main image was inked in Versamark and then Not Quite Navy ink. Once it was stamped I added a layer of clear embossing powder and heated. This gives it a slightly raised shiny effect. A small piece of punched Always Artichoke card and a length of Twill Tape and voila la!

I'd love to know what you think so please leave comments if you can.

Today I'm going to my upline, Natalie's training event. I can't wait! There will be swaps, chatting, stamping and laughs. If you think this is something you'd like to be involved in, why not become a Demonstrator? Contact me for details blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!