Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sweet baby blossoms



Some really quick and simple cards made with Baby Blossoms from the Mini Catalogue. At first I thought I wasn't keen on this stamp set as it seemed too similar. Fortunately I still bought it and had a play and it's SO great. You don't need to do two-step stamping if that seems complicated. You can use the images brilliantly as single layers as you can see here.


The top card has a Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery - inspired by Cath Kidston!


This is a case of one from SCS and has a Pretty in Pink base that has been run through the Big Shot to give it polka dots. Then there is Always Artichoke and Rose Red blooms. I used my trusty distressing kit to give it an antique-feel.


Hope you are having a good day. I've been busily making class samples and future projects to share here. Heaven!


P.S. Diane - I made you copies of these for your forthcoming party!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree - this set can be what you want it to be. I wasn't sure at first, but I've been having a play and I'm finding it strangely addictive! Love your pretty samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects and I agree - very Cath Kidston!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!