Tuesday 17 May 2011

TGIF Challenge

Hello hello! It's Tuesday and I'm already dreaming of the weekend!! Still, I made this card for my Aunt which has pepped me up. She lives in France so I wanted something special to send as I can't be there to help her celebrate.

I made up the dimensions on the card and cut/scored pretty randomly. Then I layered Pear Pizzazz (green), Rose Red and Crumb Cake card, as well as some scrummy flowery Springtime Vintage DSP. Some of the card was run through my Big Shot embossing folders for added texture. I finished off the design with some cut out stamped images from Nature Walk (found in the in Spring Mini) and sweet pearls (for the Irridescent part)

This card is being entered int he the Stampin' B's Design Team challenge - TGIF, which stands for Texture, Green, Irridescent & something beginning with F. Hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you finally got round to making one of these!! Great result! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!