Monday 6 June 2011


Oh no it's wonky! That was my first thought when I saw this card uploaded. However we can't be perfect all the time so after a few deep breaths I decided to go ahead and share this with you.


The design is heavily influenced by one I saw on SCS (I'm afraid I can't remember the artist's name) and I adapted it to suit my supplies. I love the combination of neutrals with Rose Red and Black. Black is a colour that I sometimes overlook in favour of other neutrals, but it is so striking when used sparingly.


The stamp set used is called Clearly For You from the Spring Mini catalogue. It's a great versatile set and can be used for many different looks. If youd'd like to get your hands on the set, why not place an order with me? Just email blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!