Wednesday 29 June 2011

Puffin fun

This evening I have a card to share with you made by my lovely friend, Ruth. She made it for her Dad who recently went puffin hunting (I was a but alarmed when she told me this but then she re-phrased it as "puffin watching" and I could breathe again!




She made it using punches based on a tutorial she google'd. Isn't he a cute puffin?? A sweet googlie eye finished him off perfectly.

This evening I've been printing the order of services for my Nanny's funeral tomorrow. It's getting close now but I hope to keep posting here to keep my mind on brighter things.

Night night. Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cate - what a cute card! I'm sorry to hear about your Nanny and am thinking of you today. Hugs, Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, ruths puffin is lovely!! Very clever!!

    Hope everything went well yesterday. Didn't really get a chance to see you Wednesday. Was hoping to have a chat and see how you were.

    Hope your retreat goes well. Sorry I can't be there to offer my support. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!