Monday 18 July 2011

Box Contents (2)

Hello and Hooray for a new week! We had a long weekend away this weekend so my posts were a bit sporadic as I had to do them from my phone and there was A LOT of driving! Anywhoooo here are the last two cards from inside my masculine giftbox of cards: This one is a pull out card and I added the word "Travel" using rub-ons. Such a great way to personalise something like this. You could add the recipients name or a special message too. I thought that "travel" matched the theme of the set.

Finally we have one that used the aeroplane. I LOVE this image. Using it makes me feel like an artist!!


Hope these give you some inspiration for using this set. If you don't have this set and want it, drop me an email and I can order it for you! blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!