Saturday 16 July 2011

Contents of the box (1)

Bonjourno! So today I have a couple of cards from the box. Unfortunately the second one is the wrong way but I haven't yet figured out how to turn photos around (do let me know if you know how to do this).


Edit: Thank Jade! I took your advice and now my pictures are the right way round!!

The first uses the aeroplane stamp and 'happy birthday' stamp from Plane & Simple stamp set. Love how effective this paper is with no effort on my part too!




This second card has the goggles punched out with the largest oval punch. To get the scalloped part behind I punched a scalloped circle and cut it in half so both parts could poke out (top and bottom)

The roll of paper makes quite a statement - a bit like a 3D flower might on a more feminine card. Even though there's a small Ridinghood Red flower punched from Boho Blossoms flower punch it doesn't take away from the masculine-feel.

How was your day? Although it rained a lot we did some good wandering and visited a fun antique shop, fabric shop and an amazing deli. Fabulous! Then my brother came and joined us for dinner which was yum. Good times!! Hope you are enjoying fun times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!