Sunday 10 July 2011

It's a Smash Up

For those who enjoy keeping momentos, receipts, clippings etc a Smash Up journal is perfect!



You can learn how to make own Stampin' Up! version of the smash book craze at my class on Saturday 6th August. My front cover is plain but I'm hoping to jazz mine up at the class. I've called mine a Smash Up and is the perfect project to keep holiday journalling/memories or as an everyday place to jot inspiration, the everyday and ideas. Great as a gift or you may want to treat yourself!

If you click here you'll find links to explain the smash book trend even more.

Today I've been a bit poorly - I'm currently still in bed blogging from my phone. Sore throat, aches and pains. Fortunately DH has been a star and he's even been checking on my greenhouse! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!