Friday 8 July 2011

Lil Bro

Awww my little brother... He doesn't get many posts about him so I thought I'd share this scrapbook page of him:



It's made using Happy Moments scrapbook kit. This kit is great as you get 12x12 cardstock, two designs of double-sided paper and three sheets of self-adhesive die cuts (stickers!). They all co-ordinate and make creating pages a cinch.

Hope you like my page. We've had an odd kind of day as we waited for the boiler service man most of the morning, quick dash around town, lunch and then a ridiculously long nap time and it was basically gameover!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cate
    Brilliant scrapbook page, love how you have put the party hat on your brothers head. It's cool.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!