Wednesday 20 July 2011

Messy Little Munchkin

As promised, here is the double-page spread I made on Monday. I've loved these photos for a while and just couldn't decide what to do with them. Do you ever have that problem? There's a whole box of beautiful photos in my craftroom just waiting to be scrapped. Anyway onto this page...

Bearing in mind my new found love of "Less is More" I decided I would try to strip back my scrapbook page and leave the photos totally centre stage. Hence, I started with a Whisper White 12x12" base and no fancy embellishments, glitter or trinkets. Instead I used a circle punch to create the Daffodil Delight border and combined this colour with Tempting Turquoise; this picks out the colours on her highchair as well as the little romper suit she's wearing.

As she is completely covered in chocolate I chose a chocolatey coloured title - Early Espresso. Again, my Big Shot came in useful to make the title.

This double-page has been put into Munchkin's scrapbook album so she can see how adorable she looked at this tender age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!