Monday 4 July 2011

Mini book

Happy Monday! Can't believe how fast today went but it's the evening again so time to reflect. Today I decided to leave my comfort zone and try some new things. I've had the scrapbook kit, Happy Moments, since last year and never opened it! Today I opened it and made this:



It's a mini book filled with little pull out pockets! Just love the bright colours!!!

In between crafting I went out to visit the new greenhouse, oooo about 5 times! Whilst out there I also spotted this:



Isn't it gorgeous?! The stripes are so funky.

Another crafty project I've been working on is my display by the front door. I got the idea from a home magazine and here is my version:



The pots are food tins that I've painted with enamel paint. Took a while to collect the tins as it turns out we don't eat much from tins! However it's made now and it's even still summer!!

Hope you've had a good day and start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!