Saturday 30 July 2011

Thank you notes

Hello and what a glorious Saturday! Today I've some cute little thank you notes I made for a customer and her friends who put together an order.

The card bases are Crumb Cake and then I used a variety of colours as the card fronts. These were punched with the large flower punch. I then ran Tombow glue around the edge and stuck small strips of co-ordinating ribbon across the hole.


To finish I stuck a button on with a mini glue dot and a basic rhinestone in the centre. So quick with Stampin Up!'s range of co-ordinating products!!!

I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and popped them into some teeny tiny envelopes I had already.


What are you doing to enjoy the sun? We've been pottering and preparing for our guests who are visiting this week.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!