Thursday 25 August 2011

For Munchkin

As Munchkin has grown she's begun to develop a new hobby - playing with hairclips! As her hair is so fine the clips are tiny so I've made her this:


It's a cheap canvas (4 for 99p!) which I've stuck ribbons across and decorated. Munchkin can then store her clips on here and we can hang them up tidily!

I added a Rich Razzleberry flower out of designer paper which has been sponged. There's a double layer of the flowers and then there's a small circle of Pumpkin pie and an even smaller circle of Pirouette Pink and a Filigree brad in the centre. The make sure the brad didn't fall off I used a thick layer of Crystal Effects glue which is nice and shiny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!