Saturday 27 August 2011

One Great Year

Morning all! It's a bright sunny day here so I have a happy card to share with you. I have to admit that it is not made by me but by my upline, Natalie. She makes gorgeous contemporary cards and this one is just gorgeous.

She's used the super-versatile Simple Scrappin' kit called One Great Year. It's a fab kit that helps you make scrapbook pages really easily as well as being perfect for cards as you get cardstock, patterned paper plus self-adhesive die-cuts that match. the colours on this card are Wild Wasabi, Concorde Crush, Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz.

My favourite parts are the Pear Pizzazz ribbon (just lush!) and the Basic Rhinestones. Both of these really add some zing to the card.

She very kindly sent this card to celebrate the growth of my team of Blue Angels! We're growing fast and if you'd like to be a part of it why not sign up as a demonstrator and join in the fun? Contact me for more information: blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

Right, we're off on holiday shortly. We've not left yet as my husband is currently next door watching the rugby with our neighbours (he's still pining for Sky TV!). I will have projects to share with you over the next week, plus the Last Chance List will be released on here on the 1st September so plenty to look out for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!