Thursday 4 August 2011

Welcome and congratulations

Hello and happy Thursday! It's been quite a week and I have a pair of cards to show you:


These cards are CASE'd from one sent by my upline, Natalie (I believe she got the idea elsewhere!).

My trusty Color Coach came into play and helped with these striking combos! The top one is: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Rose Red. The lower one is: Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. Mmmm the names are making me hungry!

The sentiment is from Curly Cute and was stamped in Early Espresso to match the ring. Love the stars and the punch made them fun to make.

If you'd like to order any of the materials or tools I've used, why not drop me an email: blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

Phew what a week! We've had a busy tine welcoming a French student and also a friend who've both come to stay. Lots of cooking, ferrying and chatting, so not much time for crafting (noooooo!)

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!