Wednesday 7 September 2011

Family scrapbooking

I've had a photo on my craft bench for well over a year. It is the kind of picture that is quite bittersweet to look at but I felt it should be scrapped. It is of my Dad and his siblings at their mothers funeral. Possibly the last time they will all be together.


Last night we had the first of my monthly scrapbooking evenings. They'll be held on the first Tuesday evening of each month. It was a slow start so I managed to make this page while Lesley created hers.

The papers are called Love letter with a small amount of Newsprint thrown in for good measure! Both sets of paper are on the retired list and not available after the end of the month. I used the swirl from Baroque Motifs (NOT retiring!) stamped in Basic Black and some Vintage Rub-Ons - these are also retiring. To finish there were pearls all over and voilĂ  la!

Its would be great if you could join us for scrapbook club next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!