Monday 26 September 2011

French Foliage notebook

Hi there! Bet you wondered where I'd disappeared to... I'm still here but working myself hard in preparation for Diane and my Catalogue Kickoff party next Saturday.

On Saturday I went to team training. It was SO fun although I did get a bit scared when I had to present some projects I'd made!

This is one of the swaps I received made by one of my friends, Steph:


It's soooo sweet and features French Foliage which is just gorgeous. The orange colour is called Tangerine Tango - perfect for this season.

Do you like the ribbon along the top? It's hand-made using a strip of card. The stitching was drawn by hand. You simply draw dots and then join them in a line. Easy peasey and great when you need a particular colour ribbon that's not to hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!