Saturday 8 October 2011

Hairbands!

Hooray for Saturday! Today's project is another fabric based one, but is ideal if you don't sew:


The hairband was a cheap one from the local Market (3 for 50p!) which I've covered using fabric. I used a hot glue gun, although a friend has shown that sticky strip (red tape) works just as well.

The flowers were die cut on my big shot with a cute crochet flower and a clear crystal brad. It's really comfy to wear and has started many conversations!

This morning we had team training and it was such fun! There was stamping, chatting and laughs all round! If you'd like to join my team, there's never been a better time as Stampin' Up! have a fab promotion if you sign up in October: 5 new In Color ink pads plus a pack of co-ordinating cardstock. RRP £27.95 on top of the usual starter kit for FREE!

Contact me to find out more.

The decorators have been storming along and the landing, stairs, living room and bathroom are pretty much done. Phew! They only began on Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!