Sunday 23 October 2011

Peppa pig & George

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my little Munchkin's 2nd birthday:


It is based on the fact she was two. Plus, there are pigs because Munchkin is mad about Peppa Pig and particularly her brother George. Therefore it was a no-brainer to have pigs on the front.

The pig stamp is from the set Button Buddies. As a huge fan of buttons on projects I was excited to get this set and I've not been disappointed! It also features the new In Colors Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder. Yum-o!! The sentiments cane from my new sentiment set Teeny Tiny Wishes. Love how cute they are!!!!

If you'd like some button inspiration featuring this set, why not attend my Button Magic class on Saturday 5th November 10-12? It's only £8 and we're making 5 gorgeous projects and you get a packet of buttons thrown in too! Email me to book your place.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Cate. Love the pigs, they are so cute with their button noses.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cate, just love this cute card and sure it went down a treat with Munchkin.
    Love looking through your blog and seeing what new inspiration you've added.
    Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!