Sunday 27 November 2011

Colour variation

Well, it's Sunday already and my little sister's birthday. Here is the card I made her:


As you can see it's a variation on the one I made for my Aunt in Cherry Cobbler. This one has a Pool Party base, some Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon, Perfect Plum mat and Peach Parfait sentiment and flower embellishment.

You can kind of see the glimmer paint I used on the main image on the card and envelope. I'd been neglecting my shimmer paint but I'm back in love. The paint is just ideal when you want a subtle shimmer but not in your face glitterama.

Tomorrow, in the birthday marathon long weekend, it's my gorgeous hubby's birthday. Do check back to see what I've made home as I case'd an idea I saw at convention and I'm pretty pleased with the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!