Monday 14 November 2011

Craft Day Pennants

As promised, here are the rest of the cards we made at the Craft Day on Saturday. One thing I MUST point out is that they are NOT my designs. All of them were inspired by cards I found on the wonderful site, Splitcoast Stampers. This first design is by Annie Lee. I love how this card highlights the versatility of the Pennant Parade stamp set.

This spinner has a different sentiment from the one I found on Splitcoast. I used a hostess sentiment that is just gorgeous. Oh and I added some Brushed Gold card for the main Top Note that you can see. Adore this card more with every project I make with it!

This birthday hat card shows just how wonderfully the new In Colors go together. They are just fabulous and the best thing is that you can buy the pens as a set of 5 so you can get all the colours to match in one go!

Now I have shown you this card but we did use it as part of the stack so I thought I would add it in and this time I should also add that it was based on an original design by Amy Celona. Gorgeous card and everyone seemed to enjoy the stamp set as much as I did when I was putting the stack together.


P.S. The star card I showed you the other day was designed by Monica Hornof.


P.P.S. The stamp set is now available for you Amy although the punch is elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!