Thursday 17 November 2011

Convention swaps

Howdy! I'm on my way to a stinkin good weekend at Disneyland Paris for the 2011 Stampin Up! Europe Convention. Can't wait.

One of the fun parts of the weekend is swapping ideas with other demonstrators. I've been short of time so I had to whizz up something simple. This is what I came up with:


It's featuring Forever Young as the main image with the swirls from Vintage Vogue on Crumb Cake. To make it pop the Basic Black mat was punched with the cute corner punch and a little 1/8" taffeta ribbon finished it off.

Sadly I can't claim cretins genius for this cute little number as it was heavily influenced by my downline, Diane.


Isn't this adorable? I couldn't resist having a go myself as it's so stylish yet simple! Hope the ladies at the event like their swap.

Hopefully (Internet allowing) I'll be back with pictures of convention over the weekend. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!