Wednesday 7 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

Morning all! Thanks to those who responded to my One Day Contest. I got lots of bookings and am eagerly waiting to see if we hit our worldwide target! If you wanted to book a private class but didn't make the deadline I still have some dates free, particularly in March.

Onto today's festive idea: Reindeer Food. A fantastic gift for younger children as they can get excited about that on Christmas Eve.

This is similar to the Snowman poo but the bag contains oats & glitter. Obviously it's probably best not to sprinkle regular glitter outdoors, but you could always sprinkle the mixture on a fireplace instead.


The reindeer image is from Winter Post and is finished with a rhinestone, which is tricky to see in the photo.

The Top Note was cut from Real Red card and stamped on White craft ink with snowflakes from serene snowflakes.


Don't they look sweet all lined up? On the back I added a note saying the contents are not edible and a little poem:

"Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home.
"

You can find the poem all over the Internet so I don't know who came up with it but it's really cute.

All products in bold are 10% off until 13th December if you order through me.

Also, check out my new class schedule here.

See you tomorrow for Day 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!