Wednesday 14 December 2011

Tractor Card

Sunday was my Father-in-law's birthday and I wanted to make him a special card. I originally thought I would make one with a train but wasn't happy with the result - it looked a little like a child's card!

Instead I tried something totally new and sponged a background. I cut a scalloped circle in half and sponged around it to leave cloud shapes.

Then I punched out different shapes and layered them to create a tractor. The colours are Garden Green, Basic Black, Basic Grey and Whisper White puffs of smoke.

The sentiment came from Teeny Tiny Wishes and finished off the card nicely, I think.

Hope you had a good birthday FIL!





1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and as we have a lot of farms on the island I may get quite good use out of it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!