Friday 6 January 2012

Charming

It's Friiiiiiiday! Yipee!

Today I've a card made with the set Charming from the Spring mini catalogue.


The set was designed to help you make inserts for the jewellery collection that's been launched but the images are so sweet they make cute cards too!

This card was made with a Whisper White base with a Basic Black mat. I then added a piece of yummy brushed gold card, another piece of Black card and then the images stamped in black ink on White card.

I punched out the images using my square punch. These are new to my stash and I can't believe I've not had them before. They make creating a card like this super quick and simple AND there's no wonky angles!

Hope you have a good day preparing for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one - don't have any of the brushed gold card yet but I guess it's now another thing going on my ever increasing wish list. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!