Saturday 11 February 2012

Make a list

If you've been browsing the Stampin Up! Catalogues, particularly the Spring Mini, you've most likely had to make a list of all the goodies you're lusting after!!!

To help I've been made this mini notebook:


I adore this colour combination: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Basic Grey.

The note book was covered with patterned paper with a strip of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon covering the join. Then there's a punched out Decorative Label Punch in whisper White. The border was drawn with Basic Grey marker.

Next I cracked open my adored cupcake stamp set and Create a cupcake punch. Next, using markers in the colours listed above, I created the cupcake and punched out the pieces. This made the whole process SO quick. VoilĂ  in about 15 minutes this notepad was made and is ready to be filled with my wishlist.


Hope you're doing something nice this weekend. There's still plenty of snow about here making home feel even more cosy.






I'm still tending to my poor tonsil-less hubby but have been given a but of tome off my my darling dad who's removed Munchkin to treat her to a day out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!