Saturday 28 April 2012

Kimberley copycat

Hello! I've written three posts today so do scroll down to see them all.
This is another purple-based card, where the layout is copied from one I saw on Kimberley Van Diepen's blog. I liked the layers so I thought I'd give it a go.

The main stamped image is from the set, Charming, which is soon to be unavailable. I used the marker to stamp technique to give it depth and then punched it out with the postage stamp punch. This was layered on an Old Olive scalloped square, which was layered on a Newsprint Decorative Label Punch, which was layered on a large die cut circle! Phew!! So lots of layers.

The sentiment came from You Are Loved and was embossed with gold to match the large circle's patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!