Sunday 6 May 2012

Cup of tea?

Hello all! I've been trying to post to my blog all week and I'm having no luck!! I will continue trying to sort out the issue. Forutnately I appear to have been lucky and can post this one card that I made this afternoon.

It's based on one I saw on Splitcoast Stampers and I forgot to see who exactly made it. I changed it up quite a bit so I think I can safely call it mine. It uses the adorable set Tea Shoppe that is in the Summer Mini 2012 catalogue.

LOVE this set. I am not sure why as I don't drink tea but it's just so sweet I couldn't pass it up. I like the combination of words and images that can make up all kinds of cards from contemporary to vintage. The colours used are Whisper White, Pool Party and So Saffron, which are pretty classic and clean.

Also, don't forget the new Starter Kit! It's just £99 for £130 worth of goodies (all your choice, there's no preset bundle) plus business supplies valued £45.

Even better, if you sign up in May you can get a ticket to the SU European Convention in Germany for FREE. That's amazing as tickets are usually £149! Contact me if you'd like a no pressure chat: blueangelcrafts at gmail dot com

Hope you are enjoying the long weekend and getting some crafty time. We have been out to the cinema, cycling, running, cleaning, eating and seeing family.... and it's only Sunday! Cannot wait for what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Cate, lovely card, hope all is well with you. Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!