Thursday 31 May 2012

Using scraps for cards

Hello again

Here is a quick video on a card I made using ONLY scraps from my scrapbox. I like to challenge myself to do this every now and again!! Hope you enjoy.

On another note, I have some big THANK YOUS to say. I received a leadership bonus as a result of my lovely downline promotions! So well done to Pip, Bev and double well done to Diane who counted for two of the required promotions! You ladies are doing so well, as is everyone in the team, and I am so lucky to have met you all!!

If you'd like to join my team, there's never been a better time: The starter kit is just £99 and you can choose £130 of products from the catalogue PLUS you get a £45 business pack if you wish to persue the business side of things. No catches, no returns if you do not wish to be a demonstrator. You can have the kit and test drive it before deciding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!