Thursday 7 June 2012

Baby girls

Hello all! Today I have two similar cards for you, but made by different people so they are slightly different. The first is my CASE of the card I saw in the Summer Mini Catalogue 2012.
I switched up the colours a bit to match the papers I used from Just Add Cake. The base is Blushing Bride with Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait. It's tough to see in the photo but the white card is actually shimmer card and looks really shimmery in real life. I made this card to celebrate the birth of my friends Julia & Adam's baby girl Holly. She looks really cute in the photos and I can't wait to meet her in real life!

The second card is my sister's CASE of my card! Again, she used Blushing Bride as the card base along with some Blushing Bride patterned papers from the In Color 2010-12 stack. I love the variation she made as it's so girly and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!