Wednesday 20 June 2012

Birthday treats

Woo hoo it's Wednesday! Half way through the week already; where does the time go?

Today's card was inspired by L W Designs. To be fair I changed it up quite a lot.

The base is Peach Parfait and the patterned paper Top Note shape was cut from Just Add Cake DSP. These are the colours that influenced the birthday greeting from Happiest Birthday Wishes, hostess set.

The heart was stamped in Poppy Parade using the Sweetheart stamp set and then punched out to add a heart shaped treat cup. Did you see what the cup is filled with? I was so excited to find these miniture Love Hearts. I also found loads of other miniture sweets so that was a fun little trip. You would have seen more projects with them if only I hadn't scoffed them so quickly!

I thought another colour was needed so I added some Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz. Kind of a fun retro colour combination, I think!!

Have a great Wednesday and see you tomorrow for another project share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!