Sunday 17 June 2012

Daddy's Day

Happy Fathers' Day! I wanted to show this cute little creation that Munchkin made for her Daddy.

Yes, I know she's only 2 but she has a keen crafty mind and honestly made this with only a little help from me - supervising the scissors and placing the letters in the right order etc.

She started by using the punch called Heart to Heart which cuts out three cute little hearts with each press of the punch. We dug through my patterned paper scraps and used all shades of blue so that they coordinate nicely.

The hearts were positioned at random by Munchkin using PVA glue (gasp!) onto Very Vanilla. She's not quite got the hang of my Snail glue yet!

Then the Big Shot came out. Gosh, she was so excited to turn the handle all by herself. We used my  new alphabet dies Alphabet Simple Letters. They are nice and tall but not too wide. Perfect for cards and scrapbooking alike.

The final addition was a clip on the left handside from the Clips Assortment. Munchkin loves my rotating Stack & Store Caddy and felt that the card would only be complete if she added something from there! When this was clipped on we stuck the whole card front onto a Pool Party base.

Voila! A cute Fathers' Day card made by a two year old. Who says all this stuff is for grown-ups!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with your family today.

See you again soon when I will announce the winner of my 500th Blog Post draw!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!