Thursday 21 June 2012

Happy Anniversary M&D T

Hello and Happy Anniversary to my In-Laws! Today is their special day and I have made them a card to celebrate!

It's a pretty close CASE from one I saw on Jenni Pauli's site Paulines Papier, the #1 Demonstrator for SU in Germany. I cannot say how much I love her creations. She is just so great at coming up with simple designs that look classy.

I can but try to follow!

This card is pretty simple. There is a Crumb Cake base with a layer of Pear Pizzazz on top. Then there are panels of Whisper White. The top wide panel had some Pear Pizzazz spritzering on it and then some pearls and rhinestones. The bottom left panel was dry embossed on the Big Shot and the bottom right panel was simply stamped in Pear Pizzazz from my favourite sentiment set: Teeny Tiny Wishes.

The heart embellishment was really simple as it is an embosslit. It cuts out the heart shape whilst also embossing it all over with tiny hearts. I cut it twice and then used a heart punch to cut the white heart out so it could be layered onto a Pear Pizzazz one. Finally a glittery glimmer brad in the same colour was added along with a little linen thread.

I hope Mr & Mrs T like the card and we look forward to celebrating with them at the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - will be CASE'ing. By the way - popped your stamp and linen thread in your PH. Sorry it's taken me so long. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!