Tuesday 12 June 2012

Happy Birthday Natalie

Today is my lovely upline Natalie's birthday! I hope she doesn't mind me spilling the beans about her milestone birthday. I made this card inspired by one I saw on SplitCoast Stampers by Mary Brown.

The base is Lucky Limeade with Basic Grey mats. The strip of patterned paper is from Twitterpated, which you'll find in the Summer Mini catalogue. Gosh I love this paper set. It's kind of filled the gap left by the lovely Sale-a-bration papers we had earlier in the year.

The Big Shot had some good use in this cut with die cutting shapes and numbers plus dry embossing the Whisper White panel with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. There is also heat embossing for the birthday greeting that was embossed in white.

I hope she has a great birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!