Tuesday 19 June 2012

Scrap-tastic

Good morning

Today's card is another one inspired by a card made by another person. This time it's inspired by a card made by Shannon Jaramiffo of EZPeasyCards.com. You can see her original card here.

Again, I raided the scraps box and got strips of patterned paper and cut Vs into them. These were stuck onto a Whisper White base; to match this the stamped panel was also Whisper White mounted onto Daffodil Delight.

The greeting is from the Simply Sent range on page 104. They are easy to overlook but I love the cute words from You're Cherished. The box looked a little empty with just the words so I punched some flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch set with rhinestones. I found a lone Filigree brad which looked perfect in the top left corner with a glimmer brad through the centre.

I hope you like this card and that you try restricting yourself to only using scraps sometimes. It's a fantastic way to be thrifty and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!