Wednesday 4 July 2012

Circle flowers

Last night was scrapbook class night! We had a good laugh, as usual, and this was the page that the ladies we using as inspiration. As is often the case with my projects lately it was inspired by a very similar page by Jenni Pauli.

I used Sahara Sand and Baja Blue but I think Jenni used Pool Party instead. It was a simple page to put together and making the flowers was great fun. Each flower petal is made by a circle that has had two sides folded in. These are then arranged in a circle to make one single bloom. I used different brads for the centres: silver, glimmer and antique!

The swirly stamp in Creative Elements created a nice elegant background that I finished with tonnes of pearls and rhinestones.

Yet another page made for our wedding album!

3 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous page!! Thank you so much, I had a wonderful evening scrapbooking and learned so much, as always

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on Jenni's page - she's so inspiring. And you also look gorgeous in your wedding dress :o)
    Hugs
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was lovely to see you Lauren!

    Thanks Julie! Not sure I'll ever get all the photos scrapped but bit by bit I am trying!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!