Friday 6 July 2012

Cuuuuute

A while back I went to my lovely friend Amy's baby shower. It was a HUGE party with over 30 guests and although I wasn't able to stay long I had a great time.

I was thrilled to receive this thank you card made by Amy for the candle I gave her to focus on during the early stages of labour. It's got some Big Shot embossing and the cute baby comes from the set All in the Family. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and was punched out with the Word Window punch.

Here is the candle I made as a gift:
It's a plain church candle and I've stamped baby foot prints and a sentiment from the baby set in the Summer Mini 2012 onto white tissue paper. The tissue paper was then attached to the candle using heat from my heat gun. Simple!

To finish I wrapped it in cellophane and added some bows and a label (that's hard to see in this photo). The label was made from parchment paper that was punched and embossed with white onto Baja Breeze card.

Apologies for the rubbish photo! I forgot all about taking a photo until I was just about to dash from the scrapbooking day I was demonstrating at to the party!! I feel glad to have taken a photo at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!