Monday 30 July 2012

Enchanting Congratulations

Another bright card! This was CASE'd from the Demonstrator monthly Magazine, Impressions July 2012. I changed the colours and papers though. I'm loving the paper flowers and coloured them both using markers: Pool Party and Peach Parfait. A mini silver brad was used to secure the flowers together.

The sentiment is from Curly Cute and stamped in Lucky Limeade. There are co-ordinating scraps of card, ribbon and Everyday Enchantment designer series Paper.

DON'T FORGET: The July offers end tomorrow! That's the Everyday Enchantment papers and the brads and ribbon freebie packs with every £45+ order! I'll be placing another order before the end of the month so let me know if you'd like anything by 5pm on the 31st July 2012!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!