Saturday 7 July 2012

Garden Party 40th

Today is one of my best friend's birthdays. Jo is celebrating her 40th in style hosting a fabulous garden party for all her family and friends.

I made this card for her using lots of products from the Summer Mini catalogue and a few forgotten products that I thought needed an airing!

The edging was stamped from the set Bordering on Romance, which comes from the same suite as the papers, Twitterpated. I used markers to colour in the flowers on the Crumb Cake base: Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze picked out the colouring from the papers.

The birthday greeting comes from the Hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes. My absolute favourite of all time Hostess Set. I will cry when this set goes!!

It was long overdue to use these lovely treat cups. It's so easy using the 1 3/4" circle punch to cut a hole where the cup is going to go, fill the cup and then stick it down using the self-adhesive strip. To get the treats out without wrecking the card I scored the Crumb Cake base using my Cutter Kit.

I hope Jo has a wonderful birthday and party and I'm so happy we can be there to help her celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!