Friday 20 July 2012

Wisteria Wonderful

Hello! It's a Wisteria Wonder fest today!! The card features the Jelly Bean Brads found on pg20 of the Summer 2012 Mini catalogue. They have lots of the In Colors 2011-13 and cute little hearts. LOVE them!

Can you believe I even used a ruler and pencil for this?! Most unlike me but I think it worked to make sure the 3/4" circles were evenly spread out. Behind the holes are shimmery white cardstock so really set the brads off.

The sentiment is stamped from the set Curly Cute. Gosh I've ignored this set so long it's great to get it out and used again. It was embossed in white to make it 'pop'.

Have you got any tools/techniques you've been ignoring but wish you hadn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!