Wednesday 29 August 2012

Floating Flowers

This card originally began as a CASE of Jenni Pauli and then morphed into something I think I can safely say is mine. The Reason to Smile set came out again today along with some In Colors that we will be saying goodbye to at the end of September: Pear Pizzazz and Concorde Crush. Some Crumb Cake was added into the mix for variety and some flowers were raised up on Dimensionals.

The sentiment was a much trimmed down version of one in the Hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes. The central part can be cut with a 1" circle punch. The next layer was trimmed by hand and then layered onto a 1 3/8" circle of Concord Crush.

Half way through the week and we're enjoying the last week before Munchkin starts Pre-school! She is so excited but a little part of me is already missing my sidekick as we won't have nearly as much time together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!