Saturday 25 August 2012

Flutterby sponged butterfly

Hooray hooray for the weekend! Happy birthday wishes to my Aunty Rosemary too!

Here is a card that came about by trial and error. I found a cut out of a butterfly where the butterfly had been removed and then the original piece remained. This was laid over a piece of Whisper White card and then sponged with Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade inks. Once complete the stencil was removed and then cut out carefully with scissors.

This was layered on Peach Parfait cardstock that had been cut out with a framelit on the Big Shot. By the way, the sewing on the framelit was NOT real. I've totally lost my sewing mojo at the moment so I had to draw it on with a Peach Parfait marker.

The Poppy Parade base had a swirl stamped in the same colour from Everything Eleanor - what can I say, the stamp set was on my desk!

I hope you've got nice plans for the weekend. I'm off to a baby shower this afternoon which should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!