Tuesday 7 August 2012

Ruffly ruffles

What's been missing from my cards recently? Ruffles! I usually have ribbon strewn all over my table but have not been using nearly as much as usual, so I've cracked out some statement ribbon for this card!
The card is CASE'd from Kimberly Van Diepen but I have changed the sentiment and colour scheme. She used Rich Razzleberry, I think, but I thought black and Calypso Coral would look striking together. The Reason to Smile stamp set has another outing. This time the flower was stamped in Basic Grey onto First Edition newsprint DSP and then the image was coloured in using Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade inks.

There is also some spritzing and background stamping, plus some rhinestones and a mini brad! Lots of bits and pieces made this card a lot of fun to create. Hooray for ruffles, ribbon and sparkle.

You can find out more about the Reason To Smile promotion this month by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!