Tuesday 28 August 2012

Watercolour effect

So it's back to 'normal' again now. No more Bank Holiday :(

To cheer you up, or give you a Reason to Smile if you will, I have this cheery little card for you. It uses a technique that makes the stamped image look as though you spent ages painting a lovely little watercolour artwork. I used Daffodil Delight, More Mustard and Garden Green to colour the solid image on the stamp. Then a few spritzes of water were sprayed onto the inked up stamp before stamping it onto the paper.

Really quick technique and makes me feel like an artist!! Haha. If you've not tried it you will have to give it a go.

As it was a subtle image the sentiment was stamped off before adding to the So Saffron card base.

Don't forget there's only 3 days left to get hold of the Reason to Smile set!!! Let me know your order and you can secure your set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!