Monday 17 September 2012

Nanny page

This is a page I have been meaning to create for over a year. It's a photo of my Nanny who passed away in June 2011, which I have scrapped for Munchkin's scrapbook. She won't remember her great-nanny so I wanted this to fill in that gap.

I used some retired Everyday Enchantment paper for the green part and then floral part is a retiring hostess paper set. I then raided the scraps box to make some bits and bobs layered up and cut a Top Note shape on Very Vanilla cardstock as a journalling panel.

Again, the Big shot came into use to cut the title out of Bashful Blue cardstock.. The Rose Red seambinding ribbon created a block of colour to separate the two patterned papers.

I hope that Munchkin will enjoy look back at this page as she grows up and sees what a great woman Nanny was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!