Thursday 22 November 2012

Christmas boxes

A colleague at work runs a dance school and asked me to make little gifts for her students. As most of them are girls, I thought I would make quite feminine boxes using the Cracker die on the Big Shot. The colours of the boxes were inspired by the colours in the paper from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue called Snow Festival (pg10): Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Soft Suede.

 Tags Til Christmas (pg11, main) is the stamp set used and was easily punched out with the scalloped square punch.
 The scalloped square was layered on a Large Oval punched out piece in a contrasting colour.
 The combinations are endless and by using a DSP pack you get lots of patterns that all co-ordinate together.
 It would be really sweet to have a basket of these filled with chocolates of Haribos by the front door to give guests as they leave.
Sorry about this last picture being blurry. It serves me right for taking the pictures with my daylight lamp instead of the natural daylight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!