Friday 23 November 2012

Knitting update

Yes I have been knitting like a lady-possessed. DH has started calling me the knitting goddess!! I am definately not a good knitter but I have been having fun trying.
 
Here is the first hat I knitted. No pattern was used, just judging it by eye. It looks cute on Munchkin but she is not at all impressed with wearing any hat, let alone one Momo has made!
 Here was my second hat. It was meant to be for me but the thinner wool than the previous hat it didn't "grow" as fast. I might have got completely a little impatient and so it ended up being another hat for a Munchkin sized person.
 Next is a pair of slippers I knitted. The best bit was making the pompoms. Munchkin was in awe as she has only seen those little craft ones before and was amazed that they could be made by hand.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my knitting progress. Check back tomorrow for a technique-based video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!